The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Monday, September 9, 2013

9/9/13

I've had a small glass of water today. My stomach growled in class today (abnormal psych, we were talking about panic disorder and OCD) and I wasn't sure if I should feel happy or embarrassed. Perhaps both?

I'm reading a book called Thinner Than Thou. It's sci-fi. I don't normally do sci-fi, but it sounded interesting. I still have no idea what's going on, but then I am only 15 pages in.

The boyfriend is threatening to make me a super-broccoli dinner. Broccoli soup with broccoli pasta and pieces of broccoli in it. Dear God.

I got more light (90cal) yogurt last night while we were grocery shopping.

The bf got himself fish. Fish is supposed to be healthy right? And I hate the smell of it, so yay for appetite suppressant.

I'll see this diet through and lose weight and be perfect <3


No comments:

Post a Comment