The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Monday, March 17, 2014

3/17/14

I spent about 2 hours running between the post office and the pharmacy (where they do passport photos - apparently, according to the post office, if you even have a little bit of one of your eyes covered by hair in your photo, your application could be sent back, so I had to redo the photo) and standing in line at the post office to renew my passport today. Ugh. the only good thing is that I'm sure it burned more calories than sitting on my ass at home or in class.

Also I've gotten about 5 hours of sleep total in the past few days.

And I drank two Monsters and half a pot of coffee yesterday.

I just want to sleep right now.

I've also apparently completely given up on going to class. I'm going to fix that. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment