The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

3/4/14

I'm going to resort in Cancun for 5 days. Leaving Saturday. I won't have internet or phone and I'll be going with my mother, who's a nice person, but she thinks you should eat 3 meals and a snack every day. Ugh. Thankfully, it's "all-inclusive" which apparently means that the alcohol is already paid for, and since the drinking age there is 18.. ^_^ Sadly, I'll be with my mother, so she might get a bit pissy if I drink anything other than fruity cocktails (ie calorie bombs) and wine. Ah well. I'll make it work.

<3

1 comment:

  1. Wow, how exciting! Have a fabulous trip darling. Ultimately drinking is your decision, just try to stay safe and sensible about it. I know it's hard, but please try not to stress about food too much while you're on vacation. We only go away every so often, and five days of more 'relaxed' eating is insignificant in the bigger picture.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete