The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Saturday, April 12, 2014

4/12/14

Today was wonderful. I had an airhead, 2 cups of green tea, and a cup of coffee and it's 7pm. Also walked literally all over town (it's a small town) and spent an hour working on a study we're doing for one of my psych classes. My group members are really cool so it was fun. ^_^ Also the walk there was like 25 mins. I biked home though. Haven't biked in ages so it felt amazing. <3

Also I rearranged the bedroom and living room in my apartment last night/today and I'm probably going to do the kitchen later today. It's a great workout and the change of environment is doing wonders for my anxiety (though in all fairness, that might be the fresh air and sunshine too <3)

No comments:

Post a Comment