The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Friday, October 4, 2013

10/4/13

The bf got all loopy (from lack of sleep) last night and was convinced that pancake mix was what kept you warm at night. I told him I was cold and he should share the blankets with me and he was like, just go to the kitchen and get some fucking pancake mix. I asked him how that would keep me warm and he was like it's a thick liquid I don't know it just keeps you warm. He actually got really angry about it... haha.

Then I fell asleep today and had a nightmare that I was eating lemon ice cream. What the fuck. XD

1 comment:

  1. Whaaat? Wow, he must've been reaaaally tired. And since when is pancake mix a thick liquid (our's is powder)? Crazy.

    xx

    ReplyDelete