The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Friday, November 15, 2013

11/15/13

The Chinese skit went well today. The whole class laughed =) Which is good, as it was meant to be a comedy and we thought it was absolutely hilarious.

The downstairs neighbors have been bitching at us because our dog barked a little today when I got home and like, kinda collapsed and couldn't move cause I was just so fucking tired. I had some fairytale (with extra peppermint <3) tea and knitted some (dear god I sound like a grandmother or something) so I feel better now. =)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the skit went well...haven't been reading long enough to know you're an actress! Sorry about the neighbors...ours just barks when we let him in the backyard at first...or when someone comes to the door....which is rare and usually not something good!

    That's great that you knit....wish I did....believe me, I a m old enough to be a grandmother....so you are just a youngster! Lucky you!

    Love, love love the cat!


    Take care

    ReplyDelete