The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Friday, November 22, 2013

11/22/13

I've decided to post my daily intake on Tumblr since it's more smartphone-friendly than Blogger seems to be (am I missing something?) and I don't have to get on my computer to post.

Today I've had a muffin and an apple and 4 glasses of water. Need to eat less, but the water intake made me happy, though I'll probably have more before I go to bed.

<3

1 comment:

  1. There's a Blogger app that is great for making posts, even though the mobile site sucks so badly. Would you believe I do all of my blogging on my phone? Haven't posted or read a post on my laptop for at least 6 months. I have an Alienware and it's so heavy, it's just not practical for much except gaming (which I don't do much of at all anymore).
    That is a very tiny intake for the day sweetie, please try to stay as safe as you can.
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete