The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Saturday, November 30, 2013

11/30/13

My back is covered in long, thin cuts. It feels lovely. Bf and I spent like all day today having sex. It's nice being in a relationship where you can trust your SO to hurt you so deliciously and then take such wonderful care of you afterwards. (It's easier for me to handle pain when I'm not the one inflicting it on myself so I asked the bf to wash my back for me and he immediately dropped the game he was playing with his friends and went and helped and made sure he was being gentle enough ^_^)

Also bf made super yummy cabbage soup (cabbage, tomato, onion) tonight for dinner. Squee.

2 more weeks of classes left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment