The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

12/31/13

So it's the last day of the year. Holy shit. It doesn't feel like it's been a year and I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not.

The neighbors have left apparently. At least, their car isn't out front. Hopefully they aren't coming back tonight. It would be nice to have a New Years Eve without them being loud and rude and annoying and pms-y.

I couldn't face my morning coffee and yogurt so I had a big mug of peppermint tea instead.

Happy New Years Eve!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Years! It's currently 6am here. I slept right through midnight :P Yay for time without the neighbors bitching. Peppermint tea is just lovely, definitely my favourite.
    Have a safe and happy New Year love :) xx

    ReplyDelete