The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Thursday, February 6, 2014

2/6/14

Boyfriend wants me to stop making myself throw up. I can't. That would require having somewhere to escape to do deal with stress and at the moment it's too cold to go anywhere and being at home is what's making me this stressed out in the first place. I'm not opposed to the idea of not making myself throw up anymore but at the moment it's not an option.

I've decided to stop fighting the neighbors in any way. It's like how I lost my virginity. Sure, at first it hurt and I knew what he was doing was wrong, so yes I tried to fight it but then I gave up and hoped it would just be over quickly.

I'm hoping that works for this too.

I feel so sick from chugging a Monster Rehab just now. Please let everything stop spinning and ringing and being so fucking cold.


No comments:

Post a Comment