The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Friday, January 3, 2014

1/3/14

The bf and his friend were being really loud lat night. After the bf told me to go to bed (kinda to be fair... it was about 1 or 2 in the morning by this point, though I am a mentally stable 20 year old, so I dunno). This ticked me off (and hurt me), so I cut. For the first time in almost a year. I'm really disappointed in myself.

My new year's resolution is to stop making myself throw up. That's going well so far, though I've been tempted sorely almost constantly, I haven't given in, and that's the main point.

1 comment:

  1. *hugs* I had a bit of a lapse with cutting a few weeks ago, after maybe 2-3 years without. Thankfully it was nothing more than a once-off, but still, sucks.
    I think that's a good resolution :) Congrats on the first three days! xx

    ReplyDelete