The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Thursday, January 9, 2014

1/9/14

I have to take my puppy to the vet tomorrow morning. By myself. Fuck. She's not sick or anything, just needs distemper and rabies vaccines. But that means I have to be the one to hold her and hear her whimper when they give her the shots. =/ I'm not sure if I can handle that but I suppose I have no choice. I'm bringing a small bag of her favorite treats for her since she's spoiled and won't touch the ones at the vet because they aren't gourmet enough.

Had a bowl of mac and cheese last night (wtf? fatass!) and immediately threw it up. Weighed myself before and after to make sure I got it all out, or at least most of it. I've had a pot of coffee today.

I'm scared to weigh myself cause I'm on my stupid period, but I know I have to. I don't want to gain loads of weight without knowing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment