The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Friday, January 31, 2014

1/31/14

I went to bed around midnight and woke up around 4am (when the bf's alarm went off - this is normal, I can usually go back to sleep when he leaves for work). Except last night I couldn't because the neighbors kept throwing shit around their kitchen which is right under our bedroom. So I ended up having a Monster Rehab and a ton of coffee and getting really dizzy and nauseated just so I could stay awake during class.

Oh and I threw up twice today.

My mom said I should go talk to the school lawyer about them and see if I can legally force them to stop being loud assholes.

It's worth a try. =/ I'm honestly going crazy and my anxiety is not handling this well at all.

1 comment:

  1. There should be some kind of legislation against noise pollution, I know there is here. I'm sorry you're still having so much trouble with them :-/
    xx

    ReplyDelete