The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Monday, August 12, 2013

8/12/13

The boy got a second job. His first job is 11-4/5 every day (sundays off). His new job is 5-1(am) every day, weekends off. >_<

Is it bad I'm actually happy about this? I'm looking forward to all the alone time... <3

Had dinner with my mom tonight. There was baked broccoli (cooked in oven with little bit of olive oil and pepper/salt), whole wheat three cheese tortellini, romaine lettuce, homemade marinated beets, chocolate, white wine, tea, and berries (strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, raspberries).

I am stuffed beyond belief right now.

Also I got 2 boxes of chocolate from Russia. >_< Family... they'sh some crazy bishes.

Kidding.

I love my family. <3

They might be a little crazy, but they're mine and they love me, so everything's okay.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment