The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

8/27/13

I'm studying psychology and linguistics but the classes I'm taking this semester are Quantitative Methods (math-based psych class), Abnormal Psychology, Chinese 201, Sociology, and GSW, which is a general education requirement English course.

I'm going mildly crazy... not only homework, but also cleaning and reading and everything.

I finished Stick Figure. I really liked it actually. It is a recovery book, but it's a very good read.


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a hard schedule! Today is my first day of classes....but I'm a freshman so my courses seem much....easier compared to those.

    I wish I had advice, but ummm....the upperclassmen peer mentor people keep telling me to manage time. So uhhhhmmm...manage time and do good things and stuff.

    ReplyDelete