The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Saturday, August 31, 2013

8/31/13

I'm reading Thin by Lauren Greenfield. It's a book with more material that was collected while the documentary with the same name was being filmed. There are stories about the women at Renfrew (an institution for women with eating disorders) and pictures and a few essays by doctors.

It's an interesting and very sad book.

I don't think I'm ever going to let my diet turn into an eating disorder. I know there's not much danger of that considering how big I am. But it's scary how sad these women are.


1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read that book. I heard one of the women in the documentary died, most likely from suicide. Heartbreaking.

    Also...I know you won't believe me, but I think you are FAR from big! :)

    ReplyDelete