The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Thursday, August 22, 2013

8/22/13

Ugh leaving for the dentist in 45 minutes.

I have to wear a dress because wearing leggings/jeans hurts my leg. I fell yesterday and even though I was wearing leggings (they escaped unharmed), I have a 2 inch cut on my leg and it's horribly bruised, so even the slightest touch hurts like hell. Ugh.

I'm hoping a dress and heels and shiny earrings will distract people from how fat I am and how fucked up my leg is.

I'm currently reading a book called Stick Figure by Lori Gottlieb. It's... interesting so far I guess. It's written from the perspective of an 11 year old girl, which is odd. I think I prefer books from the perspective of young adults or adults or an omnipotent narrator... >_< I do plan to finish it though. =)

<3 Wish me luck!

So I have to get my wisdom teeth removed. Scary! >_<

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot about Stick Figure, though I haven't read it yet. Let me know if it's any good!
    Oh, you've gotta love those injuries where you're sliced up but your clothes are fine. Sounds painful :(
    Good luck at the dentist. I'm seeing mine in two weeks, though I haven't been for years. Scary stuff :/

    xx

    ReplyDelete