The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Friday, August 30, 2013

8/30/13

My sociology prof is super skinny. Apparently she has 2 kids. And even with that, she's terrifyingly thin. It's kind of distracting in class. I keep wondering, is she sick or just extremely into fitness (her arms look muscular) or does she have an eating disorder? She's really friendly too. And a pretty good teacher.

I'm getting into Chinese again. Like we had to work in small groups (of 2-3 people) and translate a dialogue into English and my 2 group members were relying on me for it. =) It made me happy that I didn't lose all my Chinese skill in the year I wasn't in school.

This weekend's a long weekend. Someone save me...


No comments:

Post a Comment