The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Sunday, August 18, 2013

8/18/13

I've been rereading Harry Potter (reading the second one atm) and watching PLL recently. Oh and playing Assassins Creed. ^_^ Trying to enjoy the last remaining week of summer.

And I'm ordering my new textbooks tomorrow. Yay! <3 Though I can only order them for 3 of my 5 classes since one prof said her booklist is messed up so we shouldn't order stuff until the start of the semester and the other prof wants us to get the instructors edition and I'm like... uh wtf?

XD

Also my puppy keeps spazzing at random stuff. =) It's adorable! 

1 comment:

  1. I fucking LOVE Assassin's Creed. It's one of the few games I preferred on console (I'm a PC gamer at heart). Such a great game.

    Enjoy your last week of summer <3 xx

    ReplyDelete