The title of this blog is from the book Blood Beast (Book 5 of the Demonata series). I take no credit for it. ^_^

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

8/21/13

I've been really sick the past day or two. Like, normal cold stuff (runny/stuffy nose, sore throat, blah blah blah) but I think I have a fever or something cause like I'm sweating but I feel cold. And I'm dizzy.

The bf has been super nice though. He doesn't mind at all that I'm sitting around playing video games and reading. Haha.

I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. Ugh. I'm trying to get out of it but I highly doubt it'll work.

And my period's late. Well... almost. Haha okay this isn't a period blog so I'll shut up. =3

>_<

1 comment:

  1. Yay for brand new days and kittens! Hope you are able to get out of that dentist appointment or at least get through it with minimal pain. I detest the dentist!

    ReplyDelete